This is Episode 20 of States of Anarchy hosted by Hamsini Hariharan.
[iframe src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/10613069/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/FF8200/” height=”90″ width=”640]
Aunohita Mojumdar of Himal Southasian joins Hamsini Hariharan to discuss the crackdown on press freedoms across South Asia. For questions or comments, reach out to the host @HamsiniH or on Instagram @statesofanarchy.
- “Chronicle of a death not foretold”– Aunohita Mojumdar
- Check out Himal Southasian
- “A magazine’s unlikely rebirth in Sri Lanka” – Columbia Journalism Review
- “The Slow Strangulation of a South Asian Magazine” – The New Yorker
- “Nepali State Agencies Force Himal Magazine to Suspend Operations” – The Wire