[iframe src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/13167929/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ff8200/” height=”90″ width=”640″]
In India, we have government of the people and for the people, but not by the people. How can we fix this? Polymath thinker Ashwin Mahesh joins Amit Varma in episode 160 of The Seen and the Unseen to chat about participatory democracy, India Against Corruption, the Aam Aadmi Party and what makes a Good Indian.
Also check out:
1. Ashwin Mahesh’s homepage.
2. With the Government, Within the Government, As the Government — Ashwin Mahesh
3. The State of our Farmers — Episode 86 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Gunvant Patil)
4. A Life in Indian Politics — Episode 149 of The Seen and the Unseen (w JP Narayan)
5. Radically Networked Societies — Episode 158 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Pranay Kotasthane)
6. Education in India — Episode 77 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Amit Chandra)
7. The Anti-Defection Law — Episode 13 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Barun Mitra)