[iframe src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/13355270/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ff8200/” height=”90″ width=”640″]
So much of our culture is shaped by our social fault lines. TM Krishna joins Amit Varma in episode 162 of The Seen and the Unseen to peel the layers off the development of Karnatik music — and Indian society itself.
1. Sebastian and Sons — TM Krishna
2. A Southern Music — TM Krishna
3. Reshaping Art — TM Krishna
4. TM Krishna singing on a bus.
5. Superforecasting — Philip Tetlock & Dan Gardner
6. The Gita Press and Hindu Nationalism — Episode 139 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Akshaya Mukul)