This is episode 60 of States of Anarchy hosted by Hamsini Hariharan.
Sumitha Narayanan Kutty joins host Hamsini Hariharan on episode 60 of States of Anarchy to breakdown India’s foreign policy towards Iran
For questions or comments, reach out to the host on twitter @HamsiniH or on Instagram @statesofanarchy.
States of Anarchy is supported by The Takshashila Institution and the Independent Public-Spirited Media Foundation (IPSMF).
- India-Iran Relations: Progress, Problems and Prospects – Sujata Ashwarya
- Indo-Iranian relations 1947–2000 – Farah Naaz
- Indo-Iranian Ties: Thicker Than Oil – C. Christine Fair
- Dealing with Differences: The Iran Factor in India-U.S. Relations – Sumitha Narayanan Kutty
- Iran in the New Eurasian Context (edited volume on Iran’s ties with China, Russia, EU, India, Israel, GCC)
- Last Among Equals: The China-Iran Partnership in a Regional Context – Lucille Greer & Esfandyar Batmanghelidj
- Modern Iran: Roots and Results of Revolution – Nikki R Keddie