This is Episode 30 of States of Anarchy hosted by Hamsini Hariharan.
Sanjaya Baru joins Hamsini Hariharan on episode 30 to discuss the Bombay Plan and its relevance to how we looks at questions surrounding the Indian economy today.
- Essays by KN Raj
- Money Income Prices in 19th Century India by Brahmananda P. R.
- Development Experience in the Indian Economy: Inter-state Perspectives edited by PR Brahmanada and V.R. Panchamukhi
- Writings of Prabat Patnaik,
- Towards Sustainable Growth: Essays in Fiscal and Financial Sector Reforms in India By Raja Chelliah,
- Income-Poverty And Beyond: Human Development in India edited by Raja Chelliah, and R. Sudarshan
- Merchants and Colonialism: Freedom, Resistance, and Statelessness in Upland Northeast India by Amiya Bagchi,
- Colonialism and Indian Economy by Amiya Bagchi