This is Episode 39 of States of Anarchy hosted by Hamsini Hariharan.
[iframe src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/12331151/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/FF8200/” height=”90″ width=”640]
Aersh Danish joins host Hamsini Hariharan to discuss how social media affects national security and democracy.
- The Man Who Built the Retweet
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Sri Krishna Committee Report
- Personal Data Protection Bill 2018
- ISIS: State of Terror by Jessica Stern and JM Berger
- The Syrian Jihad: Al-Qaeda, the Islamic State and the Evolution of an Insurgency — Charles Lister
- Apocalypse, later: a longitudinal study of the Islamic State brand — Charlie Winter
- The Efficiency Paradox: What Big Data Can’t Do — Edward Tenner
- Reinventing Capitalism in the Age of Big Data– Victor Mayer-Schonberger and Thomas Ramge
- Ep. 02: How to Hack an Election
- Ep. 31: All Things Cyber