This is Episode 41 of States of Anarchy hosted by Hamsini Hariharan.
Hamsini Hariharan looks at the seven major global affairs stories in 2019 and looks at the way forward for 2020. For questions or comments, reach out to the host @HamsiniH or on Instagram @statesofanarchy.
- India’s self-inflicted foreign policy challenges in 2020
- Looking back: 2019 was a demanding year for foreign policy mandarins
- From Balakot to Mahabalipuram via Houston: India’s foreign policy report card for 2019
- Scoring a foreign policy self-goal
- Hope, Fear, Anger: Will this be the decade we finally come to terms with our reality?