This is episode 62 of States of Anarchy hosted by Hamsini Hariharan.
Air Vice-Marshal Arjun Subramaniam (Retd) joins host Hamsini Hariharan on episode 62 of States of Anarchy to discuss Indian military history.
States of Anarchy is supported by The Takshashila Institution and the Independent Public-Spirited Media Foundation (IPSMF).
- Full Spectrum: India’s Wars, 1972-2020 – Arjun Subramaniam
- India’s Wars: A Military History, 1947-1971 – Arjun Subramaniam
- 1971: A Global History of the Creation of Bangladesh– Srinath Raghavan
- China’s India War: Collision Course on the Roof of the World – Bertil Lintner
- Himalayan Blunder: The Curtain-Raiser to the Sino-Indian War of 1962 – Brigadier J P Dalvi
- Protracted Contest: Sino-Indian Rivalry in the Twentieth Century – John Garver
- Arming Without Aiming – Stephen P. Cohen and Sunil Dasgupta
- My Years with the IAF– Air Chief Marshal PC Lal
- Thimayya of India – Humphrey Evans
- A Talent for War: The Military Biography of Lt Gen Sagat Singh – Randhir Singh
- Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw: Soldiering with Dignity – Lieutenant General Depinder Singh PVSM VSM